Changing power structures to create belonging – looking beyond diversity and inclusion
Pia Steiner, People Experience Director at Springload, chats to Dan Tohill about the importance of employee belonging and how it is influenced by power structures.
- the concept of employee belonging, in Aotearoa and in a global context
- why employee belonging is important for all organisations
- how the area of diversity and inclusion is evolving
- the future of employee belonging – what we're likely to see over the next five years
- simple steps anyone can action in their workplace
- plus, much more...
Connect with Pia Steiner:
About Pia Steiner:
Curious, creative, energetic, enthusiastic, innovator, slightly weird, tech wonderer, risk taker, sometimes baker, people enthusiast, co-designer, book connoisseur, kindness promoter, public speaker, employee activist.... and that’s just on a Monday.
Listen to the interview here:
What to CHECK OUT next:
About the author
Dan is CEO of Inspire Group, he is a learning specialist with a background in business psychology, which provides an academic underpinning to his innovative and pragmatic solutions. Over the last 30 years Dan has led a number of high-profile learning initiatives in New Zealand, Australia and Asia.